Monday, June 24, 2013

Why do I even have a blog?

I really don't know why I still have this. I never write on this. Twitter is a much better option if you really care about what I have to say.

Anyway...

I live in California now. What? I have been here for five days. It has been the most uncomfortable five days of my life. I am away from my family, which scares me to death. I know, I live with my sister and her husband, but I have never had a good relationship with her. Let's just say this is interesting. I feel like I can't be myself. I don't know if it is because I'm not used to not seeing my parents and sister/best friend everyday. I am trying to figure this out.

But,
I'm in California. It's so beautiful. They weather is perfect, it's not too hot or too cold. I really am so lucky. I get to be with my nephew 24/7. I am away from people who have hurt me. I never have to see them again. I miss Suzie, Natalie, and Elizabeth. I miss them SO much. SERIOUSLY.  I am living a dream life right now. I wish I had a life so it could be more enjoyable.

I know it will get better. It's just hard right now.

This is life, right?

Adventure, fear, hope, dreams.

My great adventure has begun.
Chandler

PS. I am going to see "Catch Me If You Can" (the musical) for my birthday on friday, and I couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

  1. I miss my next door neighbor so much!!! I'm super jealous that you're living in California. I love you so much. Can we be pen pals?

    ReplyDelete