Thursday, April 18, 2013

Here I Go

I never thought I would be writing this. I never thought this would happen. Time flies.

 I'm graduating.

I'm leaving behind so many things I love. I know that this is all part of life, but it still hurts. I am going to miss the drama department. I am going to miss film. I'll miss bawling my eyes out with J when we watch "Power of One" in film. I'll miss laughing at the things J says under his breath. I miss the feeling of home I get when I walk into the drama room. I'll miss our before and after school conversations. I'll miss Suzie, Holly, Elizabeth, Natalie, and Cody. You are truly my best friends and I love you to death.

I'm ready to go.  I will always have a place for you in my heart.

"I've got to know if I can be Astonishing"

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I was in your shoes a whole year ago. Time really does fly.

    I love you, and I'm so proud to have known your our whole lives!

    ReplyDelete