Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's A Beautiful Day In The Neighborhood.

I love the sun. I love the warmth and happiness it gives me. I love life. Life is beautiful. I am enjoying the last week of school, but I am also dreading it. It is a long week. I am excited to move on, but I don't ever want to forget about this year. This year was hard. No doubt about it, but it was also one of the most rewarding years of my life. I have learned several things through this year. I am grateful for that. I thought I would share with whoever is reading this some of the things that make life great. 1. Family- They are there for you when no one else is. Thanks RKMACCCABGMC. 2. Music- Who doesn't love music? It is a great escape from the stresses of the world. 3. Friends- I have awesome friends. I love them with all my heart. Thanks SNAMEMKCBC. Just to name a few. 4. Modern Family- The gut wrenching laughter of my week. 5. Drama 4 and Musical Theater- THE BEST PEOPLE EVER. 6. Laughter- It truly is the best medicine. That isn't even the complete list. I am grateful for the wonderful people in my life. I am truly blessed. Call Me Maybe. Chandler PS. If you understood that last reference, you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment