Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday Funday

I love Sundays. I truly do. Sundays are a day of relaxing, enjoying family, and taking in the beauties of the earth. I personally think Sundays are the days with the best weather. I love going to church, it may sometimes feel so long, but it is just a chance to start again. I love the warmth that Sunday's bring. I never am cold on sundays. I love that I have family around and that we all love each other so much. I love (and hate) being excited for something. It usually takes up all of my thoughts until it is over. I am anxious to start Senior Year, but I really don't want these next couple weeks to go fast. Some of my best friends will be graduating. Don't leave me with the crazies! I love quiet. I love listening to my dog snore. I love listening to the air blowing throughout the house. I love the sounds of my fingers on the keyboard. I love quiet. I love my Dad. He is the definition of a gentleman. He is the most remarkable human being I have ever know. He deserves a medal. This Sunday, be optimistic. It will bring you joy. Appreciate the little things about your day. Tell your family you love them. Our task is to become our best selves. One of God's greatest gifts to us is the joy of trying again, for no failure ever need be final." --Thomas S. Monson, "The Will Within," Ensign, May 1987 Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment