Saturday, September 24, 2011

You've Got to be Kidding...

Let's face the facts.
In my English Class there are a lot of idiots.
Don't Believe Me?
Here's a story.
In my English Class, we always start off reading, speed reading. Two boys forgot there books. I have with me: My scriptures, My American History textbook, and inside my backpack Taming of The Shrew. I am reading the Secret Garden at this point.

BOY 1: Do you think I could read you bible?
ME: Sure, but I have another book that you could read.
BOY 1: OK, that works.

I hand him Taming of the Shrew.

BOY 2: Do you have another book?
ME: Nope, Sorry.
BOY 2: Then, Can I read your text book?
ME: Um.. Sure.

I hand him the text book and we all begin reading. Did I mention another kid next to me was reading Jane Austen for Dummies?

After the time was done this is what was said to me.

BOY 2: Thanks for letting me use your text book.
ME: No problem.

BOY 1: (read Taming Of The Shrew) I liked that book. This is a really good writer.

MY THOUGHTS: NO DUH! IT'S SHAKESPEARE YOU IDIOT!!

Now do you believe that I am surrounded by idiots in my English Class.

Until Next Time...
Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment