Saturday, September 3, 2011

Magic

So lately I have been reading my friend Addy's blog. She is fabulous and has inspired me to start blogging again. So here it goes!

I got the opportunity to go see Mary Poppins The Musical in Salt Lake on Thursday. It was so wonderful. It made me appreciate the art more and more. It was so magical, I felt like I was five years old and still believe that magic was real. I think that moments like that are what make life so beautiful. I remember going to Disneyland with my brother, his wife and their four kids. I felt like I was showing them what is (in my opinion) the greatest place ever. To see there eyes light up was so magical to me. I felt like that on Thursday during the performance. Through that experience I have learned that acting isn't about emotions, and making the audience reflect, well that's all part of it, but I think it is to make someone know that life is magical. It is discovering new things, learning, growing, and loving. It is being optimistic. But it is love. LOVE the little things. Appreciation. Learning to appreciate hard times, and trials. Mary Poppins sings a song called , "Anything Can Happen". Look it up. It has a beautiful message. I encourage you to be optimistic people, show your love for others more often, and I know the world will be a better place.

Until next time.
Chandler

No comments:

Post a Comment