Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My life in California.

So I have lived in California for 5 months now. Crazy! This has been an experience of a life time. It has been super challenging. I realized a couple strengths and weaknesses of mine that need work. I love California and I hope to reside here again someday.

For now, I am so excited to go back to Utah. I am going to attend UVU in January. I decided to attend here rather than Dixie for a semester so I could try and get myself back on my feet. I realized in Cali, that I really do love Utah. I really have missed the change of seasons, and I don't hate winter THAT much.  I realized that it is okay to be scared and miss your mom and dad. I also learned that flaws are awesome. Who would we be if we didn't have flaws?  I am grateful for Cali. It was so hard. It was really hard to develop a relationship with my sister and brother-in-law. It was REALLY hard to go to church alone every Sunday and have no one to talk to. It was WONDERFUL that I have best friend that is my nephew and can't even say my name or walk. He is the best.  It was awesome to be able to go to Disneyland whenever I wanted. It was incredibly nerdy that I went to D23 and loved every ounce of it.

Anyway, I am grateful for the opportunities that I have had these last five months, but I am ready to move on.

Look out, Utah. I'm coming home. 

1 comment:

  1. YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY. Immediate Jonas party upon your arrival. And I want to hear all about your life, and I want to tell you all about mine. I have missed you soooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete