Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Playlist

I think Christmas music is the best music in the world. Every song has a story to tell.  Hit songs these days don't have a story.  Maybe that's why I only listen to show tunes.  I have a different favorite Christmas song every year but for the most part they are all classics.   This is my list of favorites for 2013.

1. O Holy Night.  Favorite Version(s): Josh Groban, Celine Dion

2.  White Christmas.  Favorite Version: BING CROSBY, DUH!

3.  Go Tell it on the Mountain. Favorite Version: James Taylor

4.  All of the Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Songs. Yes the Claymation version. I am obsessed with this movie. I can sing every word to every song. Don't judge. 

5. It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas.  Version: Bing Crosby

6. Believe from the Polar Express. Josh Groban

7. What Child is This? Version: Andrea Bocelli ft. Mary J. Blige

8.  Silent Night. Version: David Archuleta

9.  The Christmas Song. Version: Frank Sinatra

10.  I'll Be Home for Christmas.  Version: Michael Bublé

1 comment: