I am obsessed with Theater. From the carpet on the floors, to the emotional purging on stage.
I love New York and Disney.
I love people, but feel awkward ninety-nine percent of the time.
I love my family, but don't stand up for myself around them enough.
I am not a typical teenager girl who flirts 24/7. I still get nervous and sweaty around boys. I do get my nails done, but not for the girl-ish feeling, it is because they make my fingers look smaller. I don't usually watch Chick flicks. I watch movies that will make me think or cry, or laugh at stupid boy movies.
I work at a Golf Course with all boys for crying out loud.
I am Chandler LaRaine. I was named after Chandler Bing from Friends. My middle name was my grandfathers name.
I am an overweight teenager girl, who wants to be known.
This is who I am, and I am just beginning to be ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment