Holy Cow, I am a Senior! Not like a 55 year old plus, senior, but a senior in high school.
With that in mind, I just got my senior pictures back.
They weren't as bad as I thought they would be, but, you know they still are the standard senior pictures that ninety-nine percent of the kids at my school will have. I don't want to be like everyone else.
Everyone and their dog have been asking me what I am going to do after high school.
I answer College at UVU (hopefully).
Doing What?
Undecided.
I am so confused because I don't know what I want anymore.
I love Disney and it would be the more logical thing to do, but my heart says "Follow Your Dream."
I am not sure exactly what my dream is. I went through the normal career changes for a child, I was going to be a rockstar, then a professional golfer, then an actor, then a teacher, and now what?
I am lost and I pray that God will help me figure this out soon.
I don't want to be the Junior at UVU (hopefully) who has an undecided major.
"Live and Let Die"
Chandler
PS. I become very popular in the texting world when I am on vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment