Tuesday, April 24, 2012
To the Girls...
This post is dedicated to my favorite women and friends that inspire me everyday. Morgan Jo Nelson and Addy Sue Baird. I love you women more than you could ever know. You two are remarkable. I look up to you in so many ways. Let me name them.You make me feel like a million bucks.You have confidence in me when I don't have any confidence at all. You tell me I am good enough when I know I am not.You tell me I am awesome when I feel like dirt. You tell me I am worth it. You tell me I am special. Most of all you tell me that I am important to you and that you have my back.I love reading your blogs they inspire me each and everyday.I love your sense of style. Seriously you should be supermodels. I love your laugh.I love that you put up with my warped sense of humor. I love that you are willing to listen to me.I love that you know when I am upset.I love that you have great taste in music. I love your sense of humor. I love that you have your own opinions. I love that you are brave.I love that you are strong.I love you. You two are the first friends in my entire life that I feel would have my back at anytime no matter what.Thank you, sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Chandler. You are one of the most beautiful, interesting, funny, smart, brilliant, talented, strong, stylish -- and did I mention FUNNY?! -- girls I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I will always, always, always be here for you.
ReplyDeleteI love you forever and ever and always.