I love Christmas time! I love the smell of the pine. I love the glow from the Christmas tree. I love those stupid paper stockings they put up at school. I am a sucker for Christmas. I love Christmas shopping. I love the anticipation of Christmas day and waiting to get and receive Christmas gifts. There is an atmosphere to Christmas and the holiday season. It brings people closer and brings out the good in people. There is genuine love during the holidays. I love that.
The holidays always make me reflect of the past year. I have come a long way in the last year. I like to believe that I have become a better person. I have had experiences that have changed my life for the better.
I am hoping to savor this holiday season and remember all that Christ has given me. I am grateful for all the experiences that I have had this year. I know that this is the season of miracles. Enjoy it.
Merry Christmas!
Chandler
No comments:
Post a Comment