OK?
I am a cancer.
"Cancer horoscope suggests that Cancerians are quick to fall into depression, which may find a momentary outlet with people around them but that is not a permanent state. Cancerians often have a keen sense of humor and can be great entertainers as well.
Lives of Cancerians can be affected by their mood shifts. Though they are not impulsive but they may often suffer from mood swings. They can get angry for no obvious reasons. Hence, Cancerians thrive best around sensible and kind people. "
I agree with this completely. This hits my personality spot on. I am one to get depressed easily and then I am a person to be happy the next day. I am funny, we all know that (don't deny it). I try to be a good entertainer, because I love to entertain. I am moody though. I like nice people.
Beware.
Chandler
PS. If you know what movie the title of this blog post is from, I will make you cookies. (Connor or Eliza you should get this)
Camp Rock.
ReplyDelete10 points for Griffyndor.
DANG IT!!
ReplyDeleteI read this way too late :(